18 May We don’t mean to brag, but…
Posted at 10:00h
We've been able to achieve some pretty impressive results for our clients, and we thought you might want to take a look.
Ranking for relevant keywords in search results is one of the best ways to generate more traffic, viable leads, and conversions from your website. We offer search engine optimization (SEO) services to help businesses increase their online visibility.
Here are some businesses ranking for relevant keywords as result of the work Social Spice Media has done for them.
Insurance Brokers are located in Ventura, CA.
Here's how we've been able to search engine optimize for them:
Social Spice Media
Hopefully you already know who we are – Social Spice Media
, a company offering a suite of web development and online marketing services .
Want to know how we're ranking? Take a look:
is a company specializing in aviation insurance services.
We've been able to help them achieve the following results with their nationwide
How We've Been Able To Achieve These Results
SEO is a moving target – competitors enter and exit the market, companies adjust their strategies, search rankings rise and fall – so it's important to focus your energy and your dollars on the right things to get results. You have to anticipate what search engine users will be about when they search for a product or service you offer.
Here are some strategies you can use to improve your rankings in search engines:
- Build a website and localize your online presence. Don't set up camp on Blogger or Facebook. Register a domain, invest in a hosting plan, and create a dedicated business website. Include your email address, phone number, and street address to make your website easy to find in local searches. Local business should ensure that these five important pieces of content are on their site.
- Create high quality content and build your backlink profile. Regular, quality publishing leads to more pages on your site being indexed, and can help with your link-building efforts as well.
- Pay attention to your analytics, and make appropriate adjustments. Install Google Analytics to track your SEO efforts. Make adjustments based on the trends you observe.
- Use schema markup for SEO to help searchers find exactly what they’re looking for.
- Connect your Google+ business page to your local business listing on Google Maps. If you don't have a Google+ business page, create one and connect it to your business listing on Google Maps. This will also help maintain your reputation online.
- Use responsive design. Make sure your site is optimized for mobile devices. Mobile search is taking off, and if your site isn't user-friendly, your visitors will head straight to your competition and may never come back.
SEO is not a set-and-forget strategy. It takes a lot of work to improve rankings, and even more work to maintain that coveted ranking. You may be starting on page 5, page 10, or even lower, but month by month you’ll see your search ranking steadily increase.
If you implement the strategies listed above and commit to your optimization efforts, the work will pay off, the phone will ring, and the balance sheet will tip in your favor.
Are you interested in learning more about our SEO and SEM services
? Get in touch
to discuss your project today.