02 Aug Increase Brand Exposure With Video Content
YouTube is the second largest search engine
– and it’s no surprise. The popular video platform is owned by Google, King of the North…ehrm, the Internet, and the giant that receives nearly 73 percent
of global search inquiries.
Your business needs to leverage the power of visual media, particularly videos, to expand your customer reach. That’s because people love
video content – in fact, 3.25 billion, not million, hours of YouTube videos are watched each month
. And they’re not just trying to entertain themselves.
Potential customers turn to YouTube videos to learn about companies and their products and services. When it comes to product research, four times as many potential buyers prefer to learn about a business’ offerings through video than read about them.
Millennials are doing their research, comparing products to get the most for their money. A compelling video could help you outdo the competition, as 74 percent of millennials use videos when comparison shopping.
And Business-to-consumer companies (B2C) are not the only ones who may benefit from YouTube content. Even business-to-business (B2B) companies may expand their reach and secure important partnerships, as nearly 60 percent of executives prefer video to text.
Your business’ performance will reflect this consumer preference for video. Among the many benefits of including quality YouTube videos into your inbound marketing strategy, you can expect to:
- Increase organic traffic to your site. More than 60 percent of Google searches include video, videos that boost organic traffic from search engines by more than 1.5 times. Compared to websites without, business sites that include video content have over 40 percent more traffic.
- Boost conversion rates. Videos compel customers to act. Websites with video convert more visitors than those without. On average, websites including video content have a 4.8 conversion rate as compared to 2.9 percent for sites that don’t. The perfect place for a video is on your landing page, which may increase conversion rates by 80 percent.
- Grow revenues faster. Businesses who do not take advantage of video content tend to grow half as fast as companies that do. That’s not surprising considering the substantial bump in organic traffic and conversion rates. Not to mention all the money companies save with free marketing: Social media posts that include both text and images are shared more often than text only posts. Content with video? Facebook, Twitter, and other social media posts with video are shared 1200 percent more than text and images combined.
- Build authority. People crave knowledge – they also desire self-sufficiency. It should be no surprise then that “how to” searches on YouTube increase significantly year after year. If you can create useful videos that inform people, including on how to properly use your products, you can establish trust and could perhaps become a go-to authority.
Clearly, video content is an important element of any inbound marketing strategy. There is one catch: you probably shouldn’t just record improvised content with your smartphone. Quality has a profound impact on public perception. Brands that publish mediocre videos are more likely to be viewed negatively by consumers – goodbye trust and high revenues.
Believe it or not, quality videos don’t require box-office Hollywood budgets to produce. So, if you’re interested in expanding your online reach with affordable, professional-quality video content, contact
Social Spice Media. We offer dynamic pricing packages to suit your budgetary needs!